Job Vacancy Information and Application Form
Contact us and send us your CV for review.
Service Orchestration, Multi-Cloud Team
Flexible - working from home, office or on customer sites
This is an amazing opportunity for a passionate cloud, virtualisation or infrastructure systems engineer. You should have a wide-ranging knowledge of both solution development and operations, including automation workflow development, infrastructure management, system administration and automation toolchains. You don't need to know it all, we can teach you, but you need to be self-motivated and comfortable in a start-up culture!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- • Solution architecture and design, implementation and configuration, and systems integrations relating to cloud management platforms and infrastructure automation tools.
- • Custom automation workflow development, including custom scripting and API integrations
- • Application and service requirements modelling, including infrastructure-as-code, across private and public cloud offerings
- • Solution development around automated application lifecycle and release management
- • Building Proof of Solutions / Proof of Value demonstrations to customer requirements
- • Acting in the role of Technical Lead on customer engagements where needed, taking responsibility for customer requirements and project deliverables
- • New technology assessment and outcome presentation to peers, with a view to becoming a subject matter expert
- • Collaboratively building innovative Metsi solutions and developing associated webinars, blog content and whitepapers
- • Documentation of customer solutions, process and knowledge basis
- • Strong knowledge of cloud solution architectures and design, for private cloud solutions and at least 1 public cloud provider.
- • Strong knowledge of platform and infrastructure virtualisation technologies.
- • Additional knowledge of server and storage solutions, and hyper-converged infrastructure (HCI) advantageous.
- • Familiarity with infrastructure-as-code and infrastructure automation, especially Ansible or Terraform
- • Good knowledge of a scripting language and API integrations (Python would be an advantage)
- • Good understanding of application and software lifecycles and release management
- • Experience with containers and container frameworks advantageous
- • Self-starter and able to work autonomously when needed
- • Good people and communications skills - you will be in front of customers
- • A structured approach to problem solving and solution management
- • Experience of working in a start-up environment or culture an advantage
We are a fast-moving organisation at the forefront of driving digital maturity in this multi-cloud world. End-to-end automation is everything to us, and our Engineering Team is core to building intelligent solutions that drive innovation and business agility for our customers. With a global presence and an emphasis on employee work-life balance, Metsi provides great opportunity for travel and flexible working arrangement, as well as personal development and growth.