Projects typically consist of Cisco Cloud & Service Catalog Solutions, Virtualisation, Infrastructure and Cloud Delivery Solutions, Puppet Labs and Automation technologies.
The role would involve development, consultancy and support, working from home and on customer site.
Skills and Experience
- Cisco Prime Service Catalog (previously Newscale) – service design & development or similar tools such as ServiceNow
- Any integration from CPSC using ServiceLink
- Virtualisation technologies such as Vmware, Hyper-V, OpentStack, etc..
- DevOps and Puppet / Chef solutions
- Knowledge of Service Provisioning, Service Catalogue, ITIL
- Relevant platform knowledge (Windows and/or Unix; familiarity with shell programming and/or utilities, especially for Unix)
- Relevant database knowledge (SqlServer, Oracle, etc.)
- Knowledge of J2EE and Java programming (familiarity with JSPs useful; J2EE deployment critical)
- Relevant knowledge of Application Servers
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written
- Excellent verbal/written communication and organisation skills
- Business process and workflow experience
- Basic technical/enterprise application experience; minimum development experience is required
- Domain expertise in IT service delivery a plus
- Knowledge of ITIL, Service Delivery Management a plus
Salary Range – Commensurate with experience.
Training will be given. If you want to travel to Europe and beyond, and want an exciting career at the leading edge of technology, then Contact Us today.