Exciting opportunity for an internship within a dynamic IT company based in Nottingham, were you will join an innovative IT Services technology firm and work on next generation technology.
Reporting into the Marketing team, you will be involved in the design, development, modification and maintenance of social media content across Metsi’s Twitter and linkedIn accounts.
To become a key member of the marketing team you will need to have strong communication skills, be hard working and be able to fit in well within the team.
- To understand Metsi’s customer base and develop a thorough understanding of how those requirements are met by Metsi’s offerings.
- To research Metsi’s industry, including identifying and evaluating new technologies and third part components.
- Produce and set up digital marketing activities including adverts to generate certain outcomes, for example increasing likes on Twitter or LinkedIn.
- Generate content as required including regular content, adapting for each platform (Twitter, LinkedIn).
- Collate content from the wider team and distribute through social media activity.
- Review and optimise website SEO content
Skills & Experience
- Currently in a Technical related degree such as: Computer Science, Applied Computing, Software Engineering, Web Development, Computer Games Programming, Computing for Business
- Hands on experience of using social media platforms
In addition to the above any of the following though not essential would be beneficial
- Experience working within digital marketing.
- Knowledge of paid digital advertising including Google Adwords.
- Ability to conduct SEO on websites and adverts.
- Basic HTML and ability to develop professional social media content.
- Graphic design experience and working knowledge of Photoshop.
- Excellent communication skills both written, oral and presentation.
- Good IT skills and Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and CRM.
- Share knowledge and support the team when required.
- Knowledge and passion for the IT industry.
- Experience with one of the IT layers (networking, Storage, System Management) advantageous
You will be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Quick learner
- A logical thinker
- Able to use own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to work alone and with other people
- Attention to detail
- Passionate about technology
The duration of this internship is for 6 weeks.