Identity Security Consultant
Job Vacancy Information and Application Form
Contact us and send us your CV for review.
Identity Security Consultant
Global Identity Practice
Flexible - working from home, office or on customer sites.
We are looking to expand our Identity Consulting and Professional Services Team with top-level Subject Matter Experts. If you are passionate about helping organisations secure and manage the challenges around Identity and Privileged Access and want to be part of a team that values your genius, drive and can-do attitude, get in touch with us. We are waiting to speak with you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- • Help architect and lead Metsi’s clients, on successful journeys securing and managing identity and access.
- • Participate in guiding Identity and Access Management enterprise governance processes and drive the adoption of IAM best practises, and solution maturation for sustainable operational futures and long-term value.
- • Talking to customers and understanding their challenges and needs, guiding them in terms of Industry Standards, and how to achieve their goals in combination with market leading technology solutions.
- • Use your amazing skills and real-world experience alongside your capacity to learn new technologies and functionalities, to constantly educate your clients and mentor your peers.
- • Where necessary be creative, ensuring the customer gets the bespoke journey that is right for them, tailored for their organisation.
- • Confident speaking and evangelism skills are great, but listening is just as key. Demonstrate great communication and consultative characteristics, show the listening and comprehension skills so important in being a trusted adviser.
- • Manage the successful technical delivery and operational adoption of Information Security projects and services for our customers, working directly with key business stakeholders, executives, and project teams.
- • Create, review and prioritise technical security roadmaps related to cloud infrastructure, IAM and GRC.
- • Use your experience and brilliance to develop solutions and recommendations for issues caused by process challenges, emerging threats, technology and organisational changes.
- • Provide project reporting and documentation essential for smooth project delivery and the all-important successful handover to BAU operations.
- • Experience in Identity and Access Management / Privilege Access Management solutions
- • Strong critical thinking and analytical skills and ability to think “out of the box” required.
- • Ensure high level of systems security compliance and ability to coordinate with, and act as, an authority to resolve incidents by working with other information security specialists to correlate threat assessment data.
- • Able to provide a High-Level Designs based on the current state and future state architecture you are providing. (No Crayola Stick Figures Please…Unless they are AMAZING)
- • Exposure of LDAP/AD, SSH, RDP, HTTP.
- • Experience in device integration, user-onboarding, password management on PAM. The easy stuff…but ensure it is done right for each specific customer. They are all different
- • Basic understanding of Database and SQL queries/scripts.
- • Proven troubleshooting skills.
- • Proficient in incident response processes. Are you capable of being ready to put out a fire if needed?
- • Capability to deploy & implement IAM/PAM solutions (SailPoint and Delinea ideally)
- • Experience in Windows and/or Linux operating systems.
- • Integrating solutions with various platform such as Windows servers, UNIX servers, Databases, and Networking Devices.
We are a fast-moving organisation at the forefront of driving digital maturity in this multi-cloud world. End-to-end automation is everything to us, and our Engineering Team is core to building and securing intelligent solutions, that drive innovation and business agility for our customers. With an expanding global presence and an emphasis on employee work-life balance, Metsi provides great opportunity for travel and flexible working arrangements, as well as personal development and growth.