Our DevOps Efficiency Assessment identifies your best strategy for maximizing savings in your Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Where are the unknown inefficiencies in my SDLC?
• Why didn’t I see the ROI on my DevOps investment that I expected?
• How do I independently validate my DevOps strategy for SDLC automation?
Our DevOps Assessment Process
1. Consolidate stakeholder input from Dev, QA, Performance, Staging, and Production
2. Build the SDLC Efficiency Calculation for Total Effort Per Release, Total Cost Per Release, Potential
Savings per Stage, Potential Savings Per Year, and more
3. Report and review Metsi’s “DevOps Recommendation for SDLC Automation”
The DevOps Challenge
There are numerous human toll, technical, and business challenges in a DevOps environment. Our goal is to provide relevant, actionable data that will empower your team to address these challenges. Often your success may depend on implementing a truly automated DevOps strategy, whether that is a mature SRE Operating Model, Pipeline Fitness Measurements, or Automatic Code Promotion to Production that maximizes your return on investment.Book a demo