With software-defined networking (SDN), you can more easily make your network automatically adjust to application needs. No more changing configurations across an endless number of devices. You gain an end-to-end network services view and can control your core assets more effectively. Build a network today for what your business needs tomorrow.
Cisco’s SDA, SD-WAN and ACI solutions are platforms for policy based digital business.
- Management – Manage Cisco SD-Access with a central dashboard. Easily design, provision, apply policy, and assure network services with full visibility across the entire network.
- Identity-based policy – Gain awareness of what’s hitting your network. SD-Access simplifies delivery of consistent, highly secure, identity-based policy for users and devices across wired and wireless networks.
- Simplify management – A single user interface makes it easy to troubleshoot problems on your network.
- Gain network visibility – Collect data in real time from devices, users, and applications across the enterprise.
- Save time, solve problems – Analytics combined with automation reduces time spent on troubleshooting.
- Better user experience – Deploy applications in minutes, on any platform. Deliver a consistent user experience and predictable performance.
- Greater agility – Get faster, easier deployment and operation of your WAN, and faster performance using less bandwidth.
- Advanced threat protection – Securely connect users to applications. Multilayer security encrypts all data for protection from the WAN edge to the cloud.
- Automation and agility – Automate IT workflows and help organisations shorten app deployment from weeks to minutes.
- Open and programmable – Build programmable SDN fabrics leveraging open APIs and over 65 Cisco ACI global partner ecosystems.
- Security and analytics – Secure applications through whitelist model, policy enforcement, and micro-segmentation.
- Workload mobility at scale – Deploy and migrate applications seamlessly across geographies with consistent policy.
Based on our experience in the field and the complex customer problems we have solved, we have defined a number of service packages, which will accelerate the adoption of your software defined networking journey.
You can choose from ACI, SDA and SD-WAN packages which are designed to be fixed scope and fixed price, to provide measurable outcomes and value in the investment you’ve made in your enterprise networking solutions.
ACI Network Service Packages
|ACI-FD-POV||ACI PoV||ACI for cloud service automation- a Proof of Value|
|ACI-FD-DEP||Foundation Deployment||ACI fabric and APIC controller foundation build / kickstarter package|
|ACI-VD-CUS||Custom Deployment||Customised ACI fabric design and deployment to meet customer specific requirements|
|ACI-AD-VMM||VMM Integration||Add-on: Integration of VMM domains into ACI for VMware VDS or Cisco AVE|
|ACI-AD-MPO||Multi-PoD Foundation||Add-on: Installation, configuration & deployment of a MultiPod solution between two (2) locations|
|ACI-VD-MSO||Multi-Site Orchestrator||Advanced: Installation, configuration & deployment of Cisco Multi-Site Orchestrator between two (2) different ACI fabrics|
|ACI-VD-VPO||vPoD||Advanced: Installation, configuration & deployment of an ACI virtual POD into a single (1) location|
|ACI-VD-REM||Remote Leaf||Advanced: Installation, configuration & deployment of a remote leaf solution to a single remote location|
|ACI-VD-SRI||Service Insertion||Advanced: Provide foundation for L4-L7 service insertion of either firewall or load balancer services|
|ACI-VD-AUT||ACI Automation||Advanced: Build an Automation layer required for ACI process automation, based on Ansible or Cisco UCSD products|
|ACI-VD-LMG||Limited Migration Service||Advanced: Limited service migration package to kick-start migration process|
|ACI-VD-MIG||Custom Service Migrations||Advanced: Provide consultancy services to design and deliver service migrations from legacy DC to ACI SDDC|
|ACI-FC-HCK||Basic Health Check Service||Basic fabric health check service|
|ACI-AC-AHC||Advance Health Check||Extended fabric health and optimisation service|
|ACI-VC-CUS||ACI MetsiCare Services||Customised MetsiCare operational support services|
SDA Network Services Packages
ID Title Summary
SDA-FD-PVR SDA Remote PoV Remote Proof of Value (PoV) to demonstrate SD-Access capabilities, including frabric design, assurance, and integrations.
SDA-FD-POV SDA Customer PoV A customer specific on-site Proof of Value of an entrprise fabric, network assuarance, integrations and service automation
SDA-FD-FAB SDA Fabric Foundation Deploy a software defined enterprise fabric to leverage network automation, and secure end-to-end segmentation using a policy based solution.
SDA-FD-NET SDA Assurance Foundation Use historical and realtime insights to proactively monitor and troubleshoot the network.
SDA-FD-AIQ Advise and Implement Quick Start Cisco SD-Access Advise and Implement Quick Start
SDA-FD-ISE Identity Services Engine Design Service Cisco Identity Services Engine technology readiness assessment and design service.
SDA-AD-WLC WLC Integration Add-on: Integrate wireless access into the SD-Access architecture to gain the advantages of Fabric and DNAC automation.
SDA-AD-LAN LAN Automation Add-on: Automate the deployment of new switch devices inline with Cisco best practices, in order to achieve maximum stability for the Underlay.
SDA-AD-ZTP Zero-Touch Provisioning Add-on: Automate the deployment of new devices in their factory default state so they are integrated onto the network with minimal human intervention.
SDA-AD-SML Smart Licensing Add-on: Transition from the legacy on-the-box license model to a dynamic cloud based licensing system.
SDA-AD-TEM Service Templating Add-on: Use Day-0 templates for complete device configuration out-of-the-box, or, use Day-N templates for iterative configuration pushes to hundreds of devices.
SDA-AD-QOS Quality of Service Add-on: Automate the deployment of an end-to-end QoS policy to protect business critical applications.
SDA-AD-STW StealthWatch Add-on: Using gathered network telemetry, detect advanced threats across the private network, public clouds, and even encrypted traffic.
SDA-VD-CUS SDA Custom Solution Customised SDA fabric and assurance design and deployment to meet customer specific requirements
SDA-VD-LMG Limited Migration Advanced: Kick-starter service migration package
SDA-VD-MIG Custom Service Migration Advanced: Provide consultancy services to design and deliver service migrations from legacy networks to campus fabric and SDA
SDA-FC-HCK Basic Health Check Service Basic SDA health check service
SDA-FD-FAB Advance Health Monitoring Extended SDA health and optimisation service
SDA-VC-CUS SDA MetsiCare Services Customised MetsiCare operational support services
SDWAN Network Services Packages
|SDW-FD-POV||SD-WAN PoV||A customer specific on-site Proof of Value of Cisco Viptella SD-WAN, integrations and service automation|
|SDW-FD-DEP||SD-WAN Foundation||Fixed duration foundation Cisco Viptella service design and deployment, with basic NMS integrations|
|SDW-FD-AIQ||Advise and Implement Quick Start||Cisco SD-WAN Advise and Implement Quick Start|
|SDW-VD-CUS||Custom SD-WAN Deployment||Customised SD-WAN service design and deployment to meet customer specific requirements|
|SDW-VD-LMG||Limited Migration||Advanced: Kick-starter service migration package|
|SDW-VD-MIG||Custom SD-WAN Migration||Advanced: Provide consultancy services to design and deliver service migrations from legacy networks SD-WAN|
|SDW-FC-HCK||Basic Health Check Service||Basic SD-WAN health check service|
|SDW-AC-AHC||Advance Health Monitoring||Extended SD-WAN health and optimisation service|
|SDW-VC-CUS||SD-WAN MetsiCare Services||Customised MetsiCare operational support services|