Morpheus is a next-generation multi-cloud management platform which assists large enterprise organizations and MSPs in Hybrid IT and DevOps initiatives.
We provide a unified and systematic approach to Multi-Cloud Self-Service and DevOps Orchestration which bridges the gap between teams, tools, and processes across both mode 1 and mode 2 applications independent of where and how those applications are deployed. Unlike narrowly scoped cloud management tools and platforms, Morpheus is both multi-function and multi-cloud which in turn reduces tool sprawl and eliminates lock-in.
People and process are as important as tools and technology. With that in mind, we enable Developers and Operations teams to serve the needs of the Business by delivering on what each of those three groups needs to be successful.
- For Infrastructure & Ops, we standardize management and governance of what is otherwise a heterogenous mix of disconnected clouds and tools.
- For Developers, we enable speed with self-service app deployment, a full fidelity API/CLI, plus blueprinting and automation for the entire lifecycle.
- For Business teams, we assure compliance, enable visibility and rightsizing of brownfields, plus include a comprehensive reporting and policy engine.
To maximize value to the business this vision includes three core design tenants.
- Assure rapid-time-to value via out-of-the-box integrations and native functionality.
- Maximize agility via a 100% agnostic approach to platforms, tools, and clouds.
- Reduce risk as a consolidated record of deployment processes and cloud operations.
Leading DevOps teams deploy 46x more frequently than the average. With Morpheus cloud management you get instant self-service provisioning. Contact us today for further information.