Cisco Hyperflex Engineer
Job Vacancy Information and Application Form
Contact us and send us your CV for review.
Cisco Hyperflex Engineer.
Flexible - working from home. Applicants must be able to work in the U.S. without sponsorship now or in the future.
Commensurate with experience.
- • In-depth technical knowledge on installation, configuration and management of Cisco HyperFlex solution
- • Complete understanding on hyperconvergence, Cisco HyperFlex and its physical components
- • Knowledge in Cisco HyperFlex releases like 3.0, 4.0 etc.
- • Working experience with Cisco HyperFlex Data Platform (HXDP) to handle various virtualization platforms such as VMware vSphere
- • Good understanding of CISCO UCS Manager and Director
- • Good Knowledge on Data Resiliency: Redundancy Factor and High availability
- • Good Knowledge on Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnect
- • Create/edit VLANs & network switch
- • Candidate should perform advanced troubleshooting tasks in HyperFlex solutions. Vendor coordination on Major incidents
- • Knowledge in Managing Cisco HyperFlex VMware ESXi-based cluster
- • Hands on with Installation and upgrade Regular vSphere Cisco HyperFlex
- • Good Knowledge on Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnects and Service Profiles/Templates
- • In-depth technical knowledge of VMware vSphere installation, Configuration and Administration of ESXi 6.x/7.x, provision new VM, edit the VM configuration, create/edit datastores, vCenter Server, VCSA, PSC, HA and VMs Files.
- • Troubleshooting in ESXi, creating/managing HA, DRS, Affinity rules, Installing & managing ESXi host, patching & upgrading ESXi versions, HyperFlex management console access, creating/managing resource pools
- • Should have good knowledge on VMware vSphere Networking, VLAN, Port Groups, Virtual Switches and their properties
- • Good understanding on Virtualization Components like vSAN, vRealize Automation (vRA), vRealize Operations Manager (vROPs), vRealize log insight (vRLI)
- • Candidate should know to expand Standard ESXi Cisco HyperFlex
- • Troubleshooting physical and virtual networks – Cisco Fabric Interconnects, and VMware Virtual switches
- • Installing and Managing HyperFlex Edge Cluster
- • Experience in configuring DR as per design by leveraging on premise datacenters and cloud environments
- • Good understanding of data center management and orchestration, and enterprise application environments
- • Monitor and suggest improvements to network performance, capacity, scalability, and security
- • Professional Service project experience with Migration, Upgrades, implementation and Patch management in the desired technology areas
- • Should have ability to pro-actively identify technical risks and areas of improvements
- • Knowledge on Private & Public cloud technologies will be an added advantage
- • Should know basic scripting on PowerShell
Duties and Responsibilities:
- • Acting in the role of Technical Lead on customer engagements where needed, taking responsibility for customer requirements and project deliverables
- • New technology assessment and outcome presentation to peers, with a view to becoming a subject matter expert
- • Collaboratively building innovative Metsi solutions and developing associated webinars, blog content and whitepapers
- • Documentation of customer solutions, process and knowledge basis
Metsi Technologies Inc., based in Nashville, TN, is a digital systems integrator that accelerates digital transformation for the IT enterprise through continuous digital innovation, digital applications, hybrid multicloud adoption, microservices, software defined, and Anything-as-a-Service (XaaS). We create the secure IT flexibility that meets business demand.
Metsi’s goal is to deliver fast and comprehensive technology modernization, based on best of breed technologies, both COTS and open source; compelling consulting and thought leadership; and stellar engineering delivery. We believe in excellence, integrity, and comradery.
Metsi is an OEM services partner of Cisco, ServiceNow, RedHat, Microsoft, VMware, AppDynamics, Dynatrace, Morpheus, CloudBolt, Spectro Cloud, NetBrain, and PMG. Metsi also holds VAR services partnerships with WWT, Technologent, Trace3, Sirius Computer Solutions, CyKor, and Synnex.